TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FWIW: The key 2a successful business that survives long term
People Seeking Info

Subject FWIW: The key 2a successful business that survives long term

Posted by The Devils Z on September 05, 2011 at 8:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 566 times.

In Reply To I probably shouldn't say anything... but here goes... posted by Nick (ASH-SPEC) on September 04, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Message is not the product but more so the customer relationship. If that is not the core of your business model - the customer service / client relationship - no business will survive no matter how superior / inferior your product is.

The product allows you to "enter" business and keep a viable "supply". It's the customer service that maintains the "demand".

Keep in mind that the supply / demand curve does adjust given certain parameters but in general, you can have the best products in the world and if you have a poor reputation / service - you won't last long - unless it's a government regulated / monopolistic industry.

Price cutting is only 1/2 of it and never lasts long. Personally, I would treat any inferior product like ebay and focus on the "personable relationship aspect". Treat it like a marriage.

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

The Devils Z Pic

666 rwhp dyno

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.